This training provides guidance and awareness on the new national standards for people working in children's residential centres . It is a vital quality assurance measure to make people fully aware of these standards in order for them to implement best practice when caring for young people in residential care. The standards will be explored in full so that participants have a better understanding and gain confidence in improving quality within their role and the overall organisation. Participants will be supported in preparing for upcoming inspections or monitoring visits.
Certification: Social Care Training Ireland Certificate in HIQA National Standards for Children's Residential Centres.
For more information on our training courses call Mary on 0818 220261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Introduction to HIQA.
* Types of Inspections and the process.
* Introduction to the 8 Themes.
* Exploring & discussing the 18 Outcomes.
* Comparing New and Old Standards.
* Being prepared for your inspection - best practice.
This course includes group discussion and practical exercises, including scenarios relevant to the learner’s line of work.
* Learners will have a better understanding of the inspection process and the different types of inspection.
* Learners will have a greater insight into the 8 themes for residential care services.
* Learners will become more aware of the 18 outcomes and how they affect their daily practice.
* Learners will receive guidance on implementing the 18 Outcomes into their current role.
* Learners will be informed of any up to date changes in HIQA Regulations and Standards.
10am to 04pm. 28th April 2020. Dublin, Dublin,
This is a one day (6 hour) course
SCTI Certificate of Attendance
Copyright © 2020 Social Care Training Ireland. All Rights Reserved
Powered by Online Media Space