CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) & AED (Automated External Defibrillator) training will provide you with essential skills and knowledge that will enable you to save a person’s life. We never know when we will have to use it, anything can happen to us, the people we love or other around us. Knowing how to provide good effective CPR and how to use an AED could become critical when faced with a serious injury or illness.
- Introduction to First Aid Situations.
- Life threatening emergencies.
- Adult CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation)
- Child & Infant CPR
- Using an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Foreign Body Airway Obstruction (optional).
- Participants will have an awareness of what to look for when approaching a first aid situation.
- Participants will learn how to provide good effective Adult and Child CPR.
- Participants will learn how to provide good effective baby CPR.
- Participants will be knowledgeable about the use of an AED and gain confidence with the use of a trainer AED.
- Participants will have the option of learning and practicing techniques to help a person who is choking.
This is a
3 hour) course
SCTI Certificate of Attendance
Copyright © 2018 Social Care Training Ireland. All Rights Reserved
Powered by Online Media Space